Maserati Alloy Wheel Refurbishment and Repair a Simple and Efficient Process...
- We remove the wheels from your Maserati
- We then deflate the tyres
- The beads are broken which means that the tyres are pushed back to enable the rim to be repaired.
- The damage is repaired using varying techniques
- They are then primed to prevent corrosion
- The wheel is then baked under infer-red lighting
- The primer is then ‘flatted’ out to ensure a smooth finish
- The wheels are then painted to the colour of your choice or matched to the original finish
- They are then baked under the infer-red lighting system again
- The wheels are then spayed with lacquer
- We then bake them off again until they are dry
- Finally the tyre are inflated and refitted to your vehicle
- The wheels are refitted to your Maserati then the wheel nuts are torqued up to the recommended level.
Following a final inspection, the process is complete - your Maserati is ready to drive.
Your invoice provides a 12 month warranty on all of our work.Collection and delivery service available, If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call our Service Department on 01299 250009 and speak to our Maserati Specialists.
Find the full range of Maserati service packages available from The Supercar Rooms.