Independent Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Specialist
Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurb for your Aston Martin is a simple but effective process. We use only approved Aston Martin products and materials:
- We remove the wheels from your Aston Martin
- We then deflate the tyres
- The beads are broken which means that the tyres are pushed back to enable the rim to be repaired.
- The damage is repaired using varying techniques
- They are then primed to prevent corrosion
- The wheel is then baked under infer-red lighting
- The primer is then ‘flatted’ out to ensure a smooth finish
- The wheels are then painted to the colour of your choice or matched to the original finish
- They are then baked under the infer-red lighting system again
- The wheels are then spayed with lacquer
- We then bake them off again until they are dry
- Finally the tyre are inflated and refitted to your vehicle
- The wheels are refitted to your Aston Martin then the wheel nuts are torqued up to the recommended level.
Following a final inspection, the process is complete - your Aston Martin is ready to drive.
Your invoice provides a 12 month warranty on all of our work.
Collection & delivery service available
The Supercar Rooms provide the full package of service options for your Aston Martin.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call our Service Department on 01299 250009 and speak to our Independent Aston Martin Specialists.