Porsche Alloy Wheel Refurbishment and Repair A simple and efficient process...
- We remove the wheels from your Porsche
- We then deflate the tyres
- The beads are broken which means that the tyres are pushed back to enable the rim to be repaired.
- The damage is repaired using varying techniques
- They are then primed to prevent corrosion
- The wheel is then baked under infer-red lighting
- The primer is then ‘flatted’ out to ensure a smooth finish
- The wheels are then painted to the colour of your choice or matched to the original finish
- They are then baked under the infer-red lighting system again
- The wheels are then spayed with lacquer
- We then bake them off again until they are dry
- Finally the tyre are inflated and refitted to your vehicle
- The wheels are refitted to your Porsche then the wheel nuts are torqued up to the recommended level.
Following a final inspection, the process is complete - your Porsche is ready to drive.
Your invoice provides a 12 month warranty on all of our work.
Find the full range of Porsche service package available from The Supercar Rooms.