Alloy Wheel Repairs and Refurbishment
Bentley alloy wheel refurbishment and repair is a simple and efficient process.
At The Supercar Rooms we follow the same process each time:
- We remove the wheels from your Bentley
- We then deflate the tyres
- The beads are broken which means that the tyres are pushed back to enable the rim to be repaired.
- The damage is repaired using varying techniques
- They are then primed to prevent corrosion
- The wheel is then baked under infer-red lighting
- The primer is then ‘flatted’ out to ensure a smooth finish
- The wheels are then painted to the colour of your choice or matched to the original finish
- They are then baked under the infer-red lighting system again
- The wheels are then spayed with lacquer
- We then bake them off again until they are dry
- Finally the tyre are inflated and refitted to your vehicle
- The wheels are refitted to your Bentley then the wheel nuts are torqued up to the recommended level.
- Following a final inspection, the process is complete - your Bentley is ready to drive.
Your invoice provides a 12 month warranty on all of our work.
Collection and delivery service available, If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call our Service Department on 01299 250009 and speak to one of our Bentley Specialists.
See the full range of Bentley Service plan options available from The Supercar Rooms.